Happy Lunar New Year!

Happy Lunar New Year! This year is...Monkey!

Have you heard of Chinese animal zodiac for the year? There are 12 of them. Year 2016 is the Monkey year. I heard that American super bowl on last Sunday mentioned about it. Last year was Sheep, so sheep is my daughter's zodiac.  My personal zodiac is Dragon which is the only unrealistic "animal". But maybe it's real but no one has seen one, who knows? lol.

Anyway, thank you for being my blogger friends last year. May you and your family have a great Monkey year! May your good wishes come true! May you feel happier and healthier! May your life is full of joy and love!

A little scene for the new year:


Didee wants the perfect bonsai for the new year. o((>ω< ))o


In fact, I've never tried bonsai in real life. Have you tried one?

4 comments:

  1. 猴年快樂,心想事成.身體健康,恭喜發財 \^U^/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried one - but the photos you took look lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. KRIN最愛看和室景,尤其是CHLOE有的木櫃加緑沙發,很有懷舊風...
    佩上舊紅色電視和収納美人那兩個橙和緑盒,真的很有七,八十年代風...
    我之前也看過人家做修盆栽的景,現在看CHLOE的,也想快快玩一個....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wished for a bonsai, they look so cute =)
    Have a great monkey year =)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete